Polar natural mineral water is a bottled source to maintain its freshness and purity. Its mineral contents meets your body requirements and good for people of all ages.
- carrying nutrients and oxygen to your cells.
- flushing bacteria from your bladder.
- aiding digestion.
- preventing constipation.
- normalizing blood pressure.
- stabilizing the heartbeat.
- cushioning joints.
- protecting organs and tissues.
- regulating body temperature
- maintaining electrolyte (sodium) balance.
- Giving your body enough fluids to carry out those tasks means that you’re staying hydrated.
- Regulates body temperature.
- Moistens tissues in the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Protects body organs and tissues.
- Carries nutrients and oxygen to cells.
- Lubricates joints.
- Lessens burden the on kidneys and liver by flushing out waste products.
- Helps dissolve minerals and nutrients to make them accessible to your body.
Our body uses water in all its cells, organs, and tissues to help regulate temperature and maintain other bodily functions. Because our body loses water through breathing, sweating, and digestion, it’s important to rehydrate by drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water.